Monday, October 20, 2014

[CAESAR] Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, Singapore

14 June 2014, Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park was the park I usually to go with my pawrents.  And also the park I always play around with my bff Smokey.  Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park is a major park in Singapore, located in the popular heartland of Bishan and Ang Mo Kio.


This park has two dog runs, the one I been there when I'm 3 months old.  Park has include Aramsa Spa, a children's playground, a Garden Spa, cycling and running tracks, an inline skates rental outlet as well .  And here got many plants can be found in this park.  A flower garden and a vegetable garden.






I'm took photo with the beautiful bridge.  ♥ Great day in Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.

28 June 2014, Attended Pet Events together with my bff Smokey then after we went to Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Dog run together with Ruby and Rocky as we met them in the Pets Event too.






























No comments:

Post a Comment