Friday, October 17, 2014

[CAESAR] My First Potty Training

19 January 2014, the first day I went back home with my Pawrents. The first home I will be living together with them.  I don't even feel scare and stranger to my new home place because I already familiar with my Pawrents's body smell.  They always visited me during I'm in the Pets Shop and play together with me.
The first thing I need to learn from my Pawrents at my new home place is Potty Training.  I don't know why I need to learn this? But look like if I don't learn it my Pawrents will be very suffer because every times have to clean my pee&poo on the floor.  I'm only 3 month physically I can't hold my pee beyond an hour for each month of my age.  So, every times I drank water or ate my food, my Pawrents will asking me to go to the pee-tray to pee&poo on it and gave me a command of "shee-shee & poo poo".  And also will bring me close to the pee-pad to smell my pee&poo?  I don't know why??  It's very disgusting.

After I learnt with them about 3 days, finally I understand what's the command of "shee shee & poo poo". So, every times my Pawrents said to me "Shee Shee", then I will know what they want me to do.
This is the pee tray I used to go Pee&Poo on it but sometimes I will forgotten and make mistake to pee&poo on the floor.After I learnt with them about 3 days, finally I understand what's the command of "shee shee & poo poo". So, every times my Pawrents said to me "Shee Shee", then I will know what they want me to do.



This is my 3 months old look.  I am very cute and handsome.















XOXO
Caesar 

No comments:

Post a Comment