Monday, October 20, 2014

[CAESAR] Pasir Ris Park, Singapore

13 May 2014,  I'm officially 7 months old. Where am I going today with my Pawrents? Today I'm in Pasir Ris Park, Singapore.  It was my first time at here. 


Pasir Ris Park - is a beach park located in the eastern part of Singapore that opened in 1989. It occupies 71 hectares of land, including some reclaimed land. This coastal park is among the largest in Singapore. The full length of the park is around 6.6 kilometres.




This park includes a beach but I think pets are not allow to swim in the beach.  And also got cycling track, barbecue pits and picnic tables.  Not only this, it has features such as play stations, slides, 'space-nets', rope climbing, cableways and basketball courts.  Pony rides are available too, including with handles, riding lessons and miniature pony ride for pre-schoolers.  Recreational activities include roller skating lesson, renting of bicycle, skate, kayaking and other water sports equipment.  Unfortunately, all these all not for me to play and I only can see.









I have a great walking today with my pawrents.  Pasir Ris park is nice to walk around.

No comments:

Post a Comment